HYPERTECH – POWER MODULES AND CHIPS
- Power Chip is for 1981-1995 GM vehicles (choose either Street Runner Chip for daily driving/stock thermostat vehicles or ThermoMaster Chip for use with PowerStat thermostat for high heat driving conditions)
- Power Module is for 1986-1995 Ford vehicles
- Recalibrates factory settings for increased horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Utilizes smart technology designed for computer-controlled vehicles
- Improves fuel economy
- Installation requires simple hand tools
- Mounts under hood and plugs into factory harness
Hypertech’s Power Modules and Chips swap out the factory chip under the hood to recalibrate your modern GM or Ford vehicle’s lethargic factory settings with more performance-oriented settings to increase horsepower, torque and acceleration without having clutter inside the cab. Hypertech is a technology leader in engine tuning for computer-controlled vehicles, and is made up of a team of hard core performance enthusiasts, racers and hot rodders who are passionate about performance.
See product for application and installation details.