ITP TERRACROSS R/T XD TIRES
For 2008, the TerraCross R/T tire line uses all-new XD (Extreme Duty) construction. An extra sidewall ply, increased sidewall and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture resistance New, extra tough rubber compound significantly increases tread life.
- TerraCross R/T XD sizing: 25x8R-12, 25x10R-12, 26x9R-12, 26x11R-12, 25x9R-14, 25x10R-14, 26x8R-14, 26x9R-14, 26x11R-14.
- The best handling utility tire on the market today just got better!
- The TerraCross R/T tire line uses all-new XD (Extreme Duty) construction -- an extra sidewall ply and increased sidewall and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture protection.
- New, extra-tough rubber compound significantly increases tread life.
- The TerraCross R/T XD offers much greater durability and reliability, resulting in a much higher-mileage tire.
- Specially designed 14-inch sizes make the TerraCross R/T the new standard in side-by-side UTV tires. A standout performer on ATVs as well!
- 14-inch UTV 1000-pound maximum load capacity per tire, at 12 psi.
- All 12-inch sizes are now UTV rated.
- Interlocking tread pattern and wide footprint result in exceptional traction and flotation.
- Ideal for mud, snow and sand.
- Radial construction offers a much smoother ride and greater overall control, enhancing operator confidence.
- The wrap-around shoulder lugs offer excellent sidewall protection and traction when navigating rutted trails.