MONROE – GAS-MAGNUM SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Piston durably constructed with sintered iron
- Precision-engineered with full displaced valving for smooth, improved ride
- Charged with nitrogen gas to reduce aeration and optimize tire-to-road contact
- Designed with 5/8” nitrocarburized piston rod for prolonged service
- Includes all-weather fluid for reduced friction and consistent rod reaction
- Equipped with 2” reserve tube for more fluid and heightened performance
- Bigger, 1-3/8” bore allows lower operating pressure
- Self-lubricating fluid seal delivers ultra-secure gas retention
Durably constructed and fully optimized, Monroe’s Gas-Magnum shock absorbers are designed to deliver improved handling and prolonged performance to your light truck or van. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.